July 31st at 7PM I will be presenting two projects at Basho Gallery in Philadelphia, as part of the Night For Emerging Photographers series.

First up will be a continuing discussion of my Roadside Memorials series, and the new direction this is taking. I presented this project for the first time at First Person Arts on May 14th, and as a result of some great feedback from that salon, I have moved ahead on a whole new point of perspective. At Basho I will present some new images and a discussion of project details.



Following that discussion will be a short presentation of my new Collected Horizons series.This project consists of a series of minimalist and abstract horizons taken in a variety of locations, both indoors and outdoors. It is a study of layers, textures, depth, and perspective.



Project Basho

1 comment:

MitMoi said...

Congratulations!!!

I am SO excited for you - and hating the fact I'm down here and cannot attend. *sigh*