Follow PHOTO/arts Magazine.... win a book!

I'm going to take a couple weeks off from doing any blogging. I need a short hiatus while I organize my photo projects, catch up on some reading, and sort some new ideas for the fourth year of PHOTO/arts Magazine.

Here is a little contest to keep you occupied during my short break. Simply use the gadget on the right hand column to follow this blog. On January 15th I will randomly select two followers who will win their choice of one of the books shown below. Click the links below each book to find out more about them. All you need to do is follow this blog between now and January 15th. That's it! Oh, and if you recommend a friend to follow PHOTO/arts Magazine, please let me know by commenting to this post. If your friend is one of the winners, I'll send you a book too! And for those who already follow PHOTO/arts, no need to do anything... you are already entered!

Happy New Year!


Looking In: Robert Frank's The Americans




The Jazz Loft Project

5 comments:

Aitor Aguirre said...

I recommended your blog at the facebook of El Impostor, a cultural online magazine made from New York and Madrid
www.elimpostor.com

Sol Exposure said...

Oh. Man. W. Eugene Smith is my all time favorite photographer and I have been waiting to get my hands on his jazz loft project photos FOREVER.

Christopher Paquette said...

I've always loved Smith's work as well, but never even knew about the Jazz photography until recently.

Julie Alvarez said...

I am curious about both!

Jeana Marie said...

I have finally - at the very last minute - posted about your give away - (it's been on my to do list for some time) glad I wasn't too late!