Random Ghosts

A little paperback book I made in 2009... I am in the process of making another book in the same style. 5" X 8" paperback books in the format of text based pulp novels. All images are black & white versions of my color photographs from various projects, and the books include short quotes and poetry associated with the context of my photography. Small art at small prices. These are priced at $4.95 through Blurb with the intention of creating the lowest cost photobook possible. Pulp Photobooks for the masses !

3 comments:

Smogranch said...

Christopher,

I love these trade books. Did my first one a fews ago, somewhat as an experiment, http://www.blurb.com/books/497629, and haven't looked back.

Christopher Paquette said...

Very Nice! I love what you did with "On Approach" !

Christopher Paquette said...

Got your book in the mail today from Blurb.... wonderful!