Dreams really do come true!



In May of 2009 I posted a far fetched wishful list of qualities for a dream digital/rangefinder hybrid camera. I assumed it was purely fanciful thinking on my part... that no one would actually take me seriously and build it! Well, if I didn't know better I would think that Fuji product engineers were reading my blog, because the newly announced Fuji X100 comes frighteningly close to my wish list, and at less than half the price I was expecting to pay for my desires.

I'm saving my pennies from now until the expected release date of March 2011

1 comment:

Montana Trails Photo said...

Love it ! Especially that it "oozes class and prestige" !
We'll just have to put it up against "the Pen" and see who gets classic 'retro style' points. The Olympus Pen has style a-plenty !