I just discovered a fascinating and beautiful blog called Grass Doe. It appears to be a photo journal of rural farm life in Maine. I say appears to be because this blog contains only images. It is gorgeous and mysterious in it's Zen-like simplicity. No text, no explanations, no archives, no links or blog rolls, no mention of who the photographer is.... just a long series of subtly connected images, beautifully presenting the cycles of life and death, the seasons of the year, and daily living. I highly recommend taking a look and scrolling through all of the images.

and it kept snowing



inside goat



bread bowl



urine town

2 comments:

Andrew said...

This was an awesome find, and I've been spreading it far and wide.

Christopher Paquette said...

If you ever find out who the photographer is, let me know!