Found Books

I love to browse Ebay looking for interesting photo books. I've built a sizable library over the years, and you never know what you might find. Here is a selection of interesting items that caught my attention today.


A first edition set of Ansel Adams' Photography series books, The Print, The Negative, & The Camera. I already own this set. If I didn't, I'd be snapping this up quick. This auction ends in 3 hours, and it has no bids on it's opening of $14.99

Ansel Adams Set




This is a pretty cool looking collection of vintage family photos from the 1920's to 1940's. An album of 112 photos from the Wisconsin area. This auction ends on August 12th, and also has no bids yet on it's opening of $19.99. (probably way too high as a start price)

Vintage Family Photos



And here is a fun group of cheesy photography magazines from the 1950's and 1960's. I'm really intrigued by the middle magazine, Living Photography... I would never guess that cover photo is from 1959, and it contains articles entitled "Why Girls" and "Girls are People" That is some heavy technical reading material right there! This auction ends August 13th, and has a starting bid of .99 cents. I might just have to get in on this one.

Vintage Photography Magazines

No comments: